December 31, 2013

Pregnancy post

This pregnancy has felt so different from Miles. It makes Carl think we are having a girl, but I'm not so easily convinced. I am really not sure what we are having... Seems like I go back and forth often.

This time around LOVE pickles. Love them. Eat at least 2-5 every day. They are just so crunchy and tart and yummy. I remember lovig bananas last time but this time it's pickles. I don't loke them in weird things, like ice cream, but they make for a good accompaniment to sandwiches and most lunches. 

I also seem to have gotten heatburn earlier this time. I remember getting it from very specific thigs last time- cake, frosting, hot sauce, and a few others. This time I got it from pizza. We had pizza the other day and when I ate some for lunch I had heart burn for a few hours. I am worried that it is only going to get worse. 

I feel this baby a lot more too.. Not really kicking, more just shifting and moving in general. I can touch my stomach and feel where the baby is laying. It is a weird feeling. I can feel my 6 in baby just hanging out in there. I can touch him or her whenever I want to. It is cool. 

Other than that, my pregnancy is great and I finally feel like my normal self again. I don't have to eat all the time and I don't feel sick if I don't eat right away. I sleep good and don't need a nap. It is great. 

We have our 20 week ultrasound in 2 weeks and I am super excited to get to see our baby again. 


Me at 18 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment