March 28, 2015

9 months

     
Well you are officially 9 months and life is crazy! You are eating a bunch of different foods and love to eat whatever I am eating. You love smoothies and if I am drinking one you follow me everywhere yellin at me for a bite. 
     You still love your brother. He is the sun in your world and I am the moon. You love everyone else too but brother and mommy are #1 and #2. 
     You are still sick. All. The. Time. I can't wait for this season to be over. Winter = sick and I can't wait for warm and health. 
     You are getting so big. Seems like you are about the same size your brother was, but it still surprises me that you aren't my little tiny baby anymore.  
      I love you so much Logan and can't wait to see what life has for us. 
-mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment