Miles playing in the corn bin they had. He loved it!
2. Miles has been playing outside a lot lately. One of his favorite things is to wear his bee costume while playing... it is so funny to see.
3. Miles has started to climb. He climbs everything! If you get out of your chair he climbs right into it, so we brought out a chair he CAN sit in and he gets in it all the time! He loves to throw his toys in the chair and then climb in and play.
4. Miles went to his 15 month doctors appt and here are his growth stats:
31.5 in tall which is the 60% for height for age
27 lbs which is about 80% for weight for age
He has only grown 1/2 an inch in 3 months and 3 lbs in 3 months. I think we have a BIG growth spurt coming up.
5. We have started using time out when Miles is naughty. He is old enough now to know when he is doing bad things and he is understanding what time out is. He knows the words and the warnings and I am hoping this helps with the little things (like climbing up the fireplace and standing up). I only started it yesterday so we'll see how it goes.
6. Carl is doing really well in school and we are looking forward to finding out where we will move. We find out December 15th and don't really know what our lives will be like for the next 3 years until then.
7. I have been doing a diet for a few days and hate it. I lost 2 lbs this week but have decided not to continue because it is making me crazy. Oh well.... since having Miles 15 months ago, I have lost 50 lbs. That is the 25 lbs of pregnancy weight and another 25 lbs of my own weight I put on while teaching. I haven't been this light since my 21st birthday when I was on weight watchers!
8. We went out for dinner the other night and Miles used my phone camera to take these pictures of us while we waited for dinner to come:
not too bad, right?
9. Miles still LOVES elmo! When ever we go to the store, he wants to play with the tickle elmo... he tickles his tummy and elmo laughs. He loves it and I am thinking about getting it for him for Christmas.
10. I am so ready for the holidays. It should come soon... I mean it is Halloween next week and my birthday right after that... then it is Thanksgiving and then Christmas but I don't want to wait! I am excited to put up our tree and decorate our house. I'm also excited to see what Miles thinks of the tree and lights and to see him open presents! It is just the excitement of seeing Christmas through Miles' eyes that makes it so great.
Well, we are doing great here! Hope you all are doing great too!!!!