June 15, 2011

Update- already in the 9th month


We are now in the home stretch! 


I know it has been awhile since I posted, but not much has been going on... I am still pregnant, LOL.

I have had 2 more doctor appointments and everything looks great. Miles is measuring perfect, his heart sounds great, I have gained 16 lbs during my whole pregnancy (these last 2 weeks have been very strange in weight gains) but my midwife is not concerned at all, my cervix is softening (which really means nothing except I am getting closer to delivering, but at 36 weeks I knew that already...lol), and I look like I swallowed a watermelon whole.

Carl finishes his rotation in pediatric medicine and starts in neurology on Monday. He has 4 more weeks of rotation and then gets to take off 6 weeks to stay home with Miles and me! It will be so nice to have him home for the first few weeks.

My dad, Bailey, and maybe mom are coming this weekend to visit and drop off Bailey. She is going to stay until Miles is born and then my dad will come back to see him and pick Bailey up.  I am so excited to see family for the weekend. It will be great to see everyone for a day or two before they leave and it is going to be so nice to have Bailey here to help distract from all the waiting. I already have lots of projects lined up for Bailey and I to do together for the next few weeks.

That is really all that is going on in the lives of Macey and Carl....just appointments and school and waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment