September 21, 2012

Videos of Miles

Here is a collection of videos that I have collected over the last few weeks.... maybe months?

Wow, it has been a LONG time since I posted a video! Well, enjoy!!

Carl playing with my friends's kids... and Miles getting jealous

Miles sweeping at my mom's house in the backyard. He totally loves to sweep.

This is Miles playing in the sprinkler


This is a video of Miles trying to give Cooper his bone. It was so sweet... Miles would chase Cooper around holding his bone trying to get Cooper to take it.


Miles is riding on his cousin Mya's fourwheeler. It was so cute. I only had to show him a few times and he was able to ride it himself!


This is Miles eating with a fork while watching his "baby movie". Needless to say, he was a little distracted but it's still so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment