September 21, 2012

Family Update

Wow.. once again it has been a LONG time since I have written a blog about what's new for us.

1. Miles is a different boy than he was just a few weeks ago. He has started doing the horrible scream again. I know that this time he does it out of frustration. He wants to do things/get things that he can't and he screams out of frustration. I am so excited for him to finally have words to use so the screams can stop.
2. Miles loves to dance,  but now he spins in circles when he dances.
3. Miles has teethed 4 teeth in the last month. 3 of them are molars. He has been such a trooper with teething.
4. Because of teething, Miles has found his tongue. It is so cute! He sticks his tongue out and bites it.
5. Carl started going back to school again this week and we are all back to normal after months of traveling.
6. I cut my hair. Short. I haven't really taken any pictures of myself. I'll have to soon because I love this cut! I love how sassy it looks now.
7. My mom bought me 2 new dresses and a pair of shoes for my birthday (it's a bit early, but I was visiting and we found some cute stuff!) and I love them! They are so beautiful and they both fit so well.
8. Jezzie is so glad to have us all home. She was such a good dog for my mom and she has been really patient with Miles.
9. Miles is smart. It only takes showing him something new one time before he can do it on his own. I can't wait to see what the next few years bring us.
10. Miles still loves to be outside. He will grab your finger and drag you to one of the doors when he wants out. He just loves to explore and be outside. He likes to push around his little shopping cart and running around the yard. It is great now that it is cooler and not so hot outside. Although, this now means that he hates to be in his stroller for walks. He would rather be out exploring than in a stroller sitting.
11. Miles LOVES using forks and eating whatever we are eating. When he uses forks, he even eats more food than he would otherwise. He is even more likely to try new foods if he can use a fork to eat it.







It seems like Miles has really grown too, but I haven't measured him in awhile so I'm not sure how much. He is my little man now and keeps getting bigger and bigger, learning more and more. The only time he looks like the little baby I used to have is when he nurses. It is kind of sad that my little baby is so big already.

No comments:

Post a Comment