January 13, 2014

20 weeks

I feel like I was so much better at blogging before Miles got this big. Last pregnancy was easy to blog about because I didn't have a toddler running around.

This pregnancy is going well so far. Seems like all the weird pregnancy symptoms are coming earlier this time. I have heartburn already and have it almost every night. With miles there were trigger foods but this time it isn't a certain food, just food in general that gives me heartburn. My hips have already started aching too. Seems like this didn't happen until the third trimester with the last one. 

We have our sizing ultrasound in two days and I am so excited to see baby again. We have the option to see if we are having a boy or girl and I can't decide if I want to know or not. I think it would be great to have it be a surprise but it would also be nice to know and prepare for one or the other. Oh well... I have a feeling we will stick with letting it be a surprise. 

I can't believe I am already half way done with my pregnancy. Seems like it just started and now I am half way there. 

I think about this baby often. I wonder what is going to change and how. I wonder how Miles will do and hope him and this baby will be best friends. I wonder how the next year will go and how it will be with 2 kids and I wonder what this baby looks like. If this baby will take after me or Carl. Miles was such an easy baby, it makes me hope this baby will be too. 

Miles is such a great little guy. He has started saying excuse me and bless you. It is so sweet. He is such a cute boy and just says and does things that make me laugh. This morning he woke up and asked for carrots for breakfast. It was so out of the ordinary for him, but he liked it and ate it all. I am reminded often of how much I love him and how thankful I am for his sweet spirit. 

I can't wait to see what the next few months have to bring and what changes are coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment