July 17, 2012

Friday update

1. I know this is so late, but we were in Idaho for the last few weeks.

2. Miles has started to really grow into his own person. He now is even more interested in everything and tends to do things imitating us.

3. Miles now says "de" for deer.... Yes we saw enough deer for him to learn this... And "ba" for bye. It is so cute.

4. Miles now loves any girl that is around his height. He will follow them, grab them, bonk heads, and not leave the cute girls alone. I am a bit worried about when he gets older.

5. Miles is now officialy eating whatever we are eating. If he shows any intrest at all, I give him a bite of whatever I have. He really likes noodles, meat, beans, and crakers. He also will eat some cookies (like vanila wafers) but he hates cake, frosting, and ice cream. If he eats something he doesn't like, he will push it out of his mouth with his tongue and wipe off his tongue with his hand. It is so funny to see him wiping his tongue off.

6. Miles is still a little chatter head. He loves to baby talk and say whatever to everyone.

7. We had so much fun in Idaho. We floated the river, spent so much time with family, moved a bunch of stuff for my grandparents, went to a zoo, played at the park, and went to a museum to see an egyptian exhibit for king tut. We had such a great time and Miles got to meet so many people in our family.

 8. At the museum Miles played in the children's area and met a little girl he liked. He followed her family around for about 30 min. It was really sweet and her mom was a great sport for not getting mad that a little boy was pulling on her baby.

9. Miles now knows what go, bye, leave, and come to mom mean. If he hears me say go he runs up to me, cries, and makes the sign for hold me. It is so funny. He also knows what change you means and he runs away when I sit down.... that is not so funny.

10. Miles really knows what you are saying. I can say, take this to dad, or pick up your lion, go get me a book, and so many more things. It is so wonderful to see that I am being understood!

11. Each flight went so well with Miles. He slept on each flight and was so good at the airports. Today we had a 3 hour layover in Salt Lake they have little play areas! It is genius! Whoever came up with that is my life saver. Without that area, Miles would have been a terror, but he got to play and have fun between flights, so he was so great!

12. Carl lost his phone...we were really sad about this, until we saw that God was totally taking care of us by making his travel voucher (for going to his internship) be given back to us yesterday and so we can totally cover him buying a new phone... I think he might even be getting a better phone than we had! God knows what we need, even before we do!

13. Miles birthday went so well. We are having one more with Carl's family on Friday so afterword I will try to post pictures of our trip and his party.

No comments:

Post a Comment