June 19, 2014

Logan turns 1 whole month

Happy one month birthday baby boy! 

Logan, 
  I started these letters with your older brother and loved going back and reading all the changes he made each month so I'm going to continue making these for you. You are a great baby. You remind me so much of your brother but you are also so different. Each day brings new things- new looks, new movements, new schedules, and a new love for you. You still sleep quite a lot, but have the most alert eyes when you are awake. 
    You are an awesome eater. At your 3 week doctor appointment, you had already gained 3 lbs. In fact, you weighed more at your 3 week appt. than your big brother did at 1 month. This makes me wonder how big you are going to be as a grown up. Speaking of size, we have gotten into the habit of calling you tiny. Mostly because you are so tiny compared to Miles. I laugh and joke about you growing up with this nickname and becoming taller than mom and dad. 
     My favorite part of you being so little is the sweet faces you make in the sleep. I love to see all the "practice" faces you make. I can't wait to see you smile and laugh with me. Your little face is just so sweet. 
     I still can't decide who you actually look like. You definitely look like Miles did as a baby, but you still look so new it is hard to tell if you will have more dad in you than Miles. All I know is you are so handsome and are growing into yourself each day. 
     This month seems to have flown by. The last month of pregnancy seemed to take forever, but this month hasn't been long enough. I can't believe how big you already are. Each day it seems like you are bigger and bigger and it won't be long before you aren't my little newborn anymore. 
     I hope that as you grow you know how much you are loved. Mommy, Daddy, and Miles all love you more than you will know (at least until you have your own kids). I hope you grow up to be a relaxed kid and help to balance our family. I hope you grow up and are happy. Happy with life, happy with the choices you make, and happy with who you are. 
     Thank you for choosing me to be your mom. I feel so blessed to have two little boys who love me. Thank you for coming to our family and making it feel complete. I can't wait to see how our family grows and changes with you here. Please don't feel rushed to grow. I love how little tiny you are and am in no hurry to have you grow up. I love you Logan. So. Much. 

Xoxoxoxo, 
   Your momma 




























No comments:

Post a Comment