January 3, 2011

Christmas and other baby related items :)


Well, once again I have taken awhile between blogging, but we were out of town visiting family for Christmas :) Right before we left, we were able to get an ultrasound and saw the baby move! It was so cool! We saw him/her just moving arms and legs. It was just an amazing experience. I thought I would share a picture of him/her with you... so here it is (wish I could show you all the pics we had taken, but they aren't uploading for some reason)

Sorry if it is a bit blurry, but it was taken with my phone :)

I am now officially out of my first trimester and feeling GREAT! I don't feel sick anymore (although I am still hungry all the time) and feel like I have a bit more energy! It is so great.... I finally feel so much better!

I also thought I would share some pictures form Christmas that Linley took (THANKS LIN!!)
Us opening presents at Carl's mom's house on Christmas Eve

All of Carl's family on Christmas Day eating lunch together

After lunch, hanging out at Grandmother's house

Wish we had more pics, but we forgot the camera at home! It was a fun vacation and I can't believe it will be the last one without a baby! It blows my mind to think that I am already 13 weeks and everyday I get closer to having a baby! There are so many things I am excited for (feeling the baby move, getting to see if it is a boy or girl, seeing who our baby looks more like, watching him/her sleep and grow up!) It is just so wonderful to think of all the great things that are ahead of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment