August 5, 2011

Friday Update

It's already time for another Friday update... and again I can't believe how old Miles is getting... he is already

4 weeks old!!!


He got a little upset when we were trying on the hat the night before we took pictures.. but he is still so cute!


Just fresh and clean out of the bath with mom!

This last week has gone by so fast!

1. We spent the weekend in Farmington and left on Monday.
2. It was SO nice to have Miles meet family that hadn't met him yet.
3. Miles is starting to get the hang of how to use a binky... it has been tricky, but he is getting better and better at it all the time!
4. We did a photoshoot and I am totally in love with the pictures of him in his owl hat. SO cute!
5. Miles sleeps great in his swing... so great that I am finally able to get stuff done while he sleeps.
6. I feel SOOOOO much better!!! I  am finally able to get stuff done. It is nice to feel well enough to move around and get ready and clean up. It is nice to be able to move around and not hurt all the time.
7. Carl is half way finished with his paternity leave... only 3 more weeks left with him home (what am I going to do when he leaves????).
8. The days seem to go by so fast. Yesterday we went to Walmart and it took us 3 hours to do all the shopping and stuff... we were there so long I had to nurse Miles before we left because he woke up hungry.
9.  Miles was weighed yesterday and he weighs 10 pounds and 5 ounces!! My baby is getting SO big! He is 4 weeks old and has gained 2 pounds and an ounce since he was born. I knew he was eating a TON! He was also measured at 22 inches long... that's 2.5 inches longer than at birth!
10. Here is a video of him hanging out at my mom's house... he was just kicking and kicking! He is so strong (sorry it is upside down... my phone didn't turn the video like I thought it would)



No comments:

Post a Comment