October 27, 2011

Friday Update

1. Miles is 16 weeks old!!!!!!
2. He has grown so much this last month. It is so crazy!
3. Miles laughs so much now. It is the greatest thing.
4. Miles rolled over from his tummy to his back for the first time this week!
5. We finally get to see Carl tomorrow... after 3 weeks of not seeing him, I can't wait for Carl to see how much Miles has changed.
6. I am so excited for Miles' first Halloween... he is going to be nemo this year.
7. Miles met his cousin Mya for the first time this week and they did so good! She was so curious about him and he was really patient with her wanting to crawl all over him.
8. It was so great seeing Shelbie, Brian, and Mya. My niece is so cute and I wish we all lived closer
9.  I got to see my sister-in-law  Becky and her belly is so cute!!! I can't wait to see little Davin!
10. Bailey is driving home with us tomorrow to help with Miles. I am hoping this will make my 6.5 hour drive much better.... THANKS MOM!!!!
Miles laughing

Miles rolling over for the first time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment