November 10, 2011

Halloween

Now that I am home, I thought I would write about our first Halloween (and of course share some pictures).

Carl came up to Farmington to meet up with Miles and I and we spent Halloween weekend together with Bailey. We went to the mall with a friend so her kids could go "trick-or-treating" and to give us a fun reason to dress up Miles. We had fun walking around seeing all of the cute costumes.

Carl and Bailey left Sunday (and Halloween was on Monday) so Miles and I stayed with my mom and passed out candy to all the trick-or-treaters on Halloween night. It was fun!

Here are some pics:

the pumpkin my dad carved... it says miles

My little Nemo :)

A cute shot of his hood

In the carseat ready to go

Miles and I on Sunday.... he is wearing a onesie that says silly monsters

Halloween day

 Getting ready for trick-or-treaters

The two of us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment