February 17, 2012

Friday Update

1. Miles has started raptor screaming again. It stinks.
2. Carl only has one more week of Internal Medicine and then he will be in Family med where he will only work 3 days a week instead of 6.
4. Miles has gotten really good at crawling. He now crawls into his play room without me.. I'll just look down and he's in the other room standing on his play table.
5. Miles does not like strangers. A nice lady at Walmart was talking to him and telling him how cute he was. She touched his cheek and he poked out his bottom lip and cried so hard I had to take him out of the cart and hold him to calm him down. 
6. Miles has found out that he has hair! When he is tired, he likes to grab his hair and feel it. It is so cute!
7. Miles has started to get more daring and sometimes while he is standing, he will let go of the table and stand by himself for a second before he falls. It is crazy how advanced he is!
8. Our first Valentine's day went really well, although we celebrated it a day late. Miles got a cute shirt that says daddy rocks, I got a new pj shirt for when it gets warmer, and Carl got a nice romantic bath alone for an hour with candles and a glass of wine.
9. We have been putting Miles to sleep earlier at night. I lay him down and nurse him around 7:30 and he sleeps alone until we go to be around 9. He tends to wake up a lot during that time though. I think he gets uncomfortable and realizes I am not there and wakes up. I then have to go and nurse him back to sleep. He really only does this once or twice before he goes into deep sleep.
10. I have been trying to watch what I eat to help lose some weight and I am proud to say that I am 20 lbs lighter than I was when I got pregnant... that means that since Having Miles, I have lost a total of 45 lbs. I am fitting in jeans I haven't been able to wear in 2 years. It is nice.. I would still like too lose another 10-15 lbs, but I am just glad to be where I am!

sleeping Miles

Miles drinking out of my cup

playing under the jumper

I was trying to take a 7 month pic 

Miles decided to eat the paper

Miles crawling to me and standing up

2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! We miss him. :) Hope you guys are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) He is such a great baby and has really grown up a lot this last month. We sure miss you too!

    ReplyDelete