December 2, 2011

Friday Update





  1. Miles learned how to roll over from his back to his tummy on Saturday,  so now every time he is put down on his back he rolls over.... it is so funny because he hates being on his tummy and he cries each time he is on his tummy BUT when you roll him back on his back, he just rolls over again.
  2. He has started to move his legs and arms, kind of like he is swimming, when he is on his tummy.... crawling here we come! (this is what the video shows)
  3. Miles does this funny sound whenever something is placed on his head- he breathes in really fast and acts like he can't breathe... even if it is only covering his eyes.
  4. Miles LOVES his jumper. He no longer likes sitting in his rocking chair because he can't move his legs and he wants to stand.
  5. On Wednesday Miles rolled over on to his tummy and then on to his back and then on to his tummy.... I think it was only an accident, but I have a feeling he is going to be totally mobile soon.
  6. We are in Farmington now, since Carl has a big test in 2 weeks we decided that Miles and I should leave to give him the time to study.... but we talk every night and skype too. He watched Miles roll over and I know that us being apart for a bit is a good thing. 
  7. My friend Lauren is getting married this summer and I am her maid of honor. I am so excited! I have been using pinterest to help me find cool things to suggest for the wedding.
  8. I think this has been my favorite month so far.. Miles is so sweet and patient and fun! He loves to play and interact with people. He doesn't really talk to new people because he is too busy watching the people and hearing them talk but once it is quiet he starts to talk.
  9. Miles is interacting with toys more and more. He likes to pull the strings and spin the toys and shake the rattles. It makes playing with him fun.
  10. Miles like to grab his toes. He lays on his side and pulls on them. He can't reach his mouth with them but still he likes to pull on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment