May 13, 2011

Lemon Poppy Seed Cake

Well, I posted this earlier, but blogger deleted it so I am going to blog about it again :)
I found this recipe and decided to give it a try! The only thing I did differently was I used a gluten free cake (I did it only because this was the only cake without trans fat!). 

Here is how my lemon poppy seed cake/bread turned out!

While I was making the batter, I found that I actually have a bunt pan! LOL... it does make a pretty cake though, right?

Look at that golden outside crust!! YUM!

The great thing about this cake is it is so moist! Having the pudding in the mix makes this cake super moist and yummy.... the only thing I would do differently is to put in a bit more lemon. Maybe I'll try lemon extract or some extra lemon zest for the next cake (and I am sure that I will be making this again.. Carl loves it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment