1. Miles LOVES walks... we went on one yesterday and today ad he fell asleep within the first 10 minutes.
2. Miles has found his hands.... he likes to put them in his mouth, whenever he remembers they are there.
3. I finished reading 'The Help' and loved it... such a good book!
4. Last night the power went out and for the first time I was actually scared instead of excited (to my credit, Miles and I were alone... Carl was spending the night at the hospital because he was on call).
5. Carl comes home and tells me all about the cool stuff he got to do or see in surgery... some of them are really cool, others not so much (such as, " I got to hold ___ tool for an hour today during a surgery!" to which I replied, " that's great honey." )
6. The Jezzie is finally starting to like Miles. She doesn't just run anytime he is near,
7. Miles really likes his play gym. He talks to the stuffed animal that plays music and cries when the music stops.
8. It is finally cool outside! I love the fall and am so excited to be able to go outside again!
9. Miles did so well with his shots this week, but one of his legs is still a bit sore and he doesn't like it to be touched to much. I bet it is from the TDAP shot... that one hurts!
10. I will leave you with some sweet sleeping baby pictures, all taken yesterday or today.