April 26, 2013

Day twenty-six- the world is wrong

26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?

I'm not really sure about this. I guess I don't really pay attention to what notions the world has. I think each county, state, religion, town, and family have their own notions and it is difficult for me to say that they are wrong.

I tend to think that other people can believe whatever they'd like and so can I. Maybe I'm just too easy going for any kind of judgement, lol. There are things I wish people didn't believe. For example, the belief that everyone has to be stick thin to be beautiful or that me still nursing my 21 month old is wrong. I guess I just don't like judgement so I try to not do it to others. Maybe that is the notion I think is wrong.... that people have the right to judge others. Ok, I think that might be the only notion I can think of that is wrong. Judgement. People shouldn't judge others.

No comments:

Post a Comment