April 23, 2013

Day twenty-two- looking ahead

22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

This is a difficult question because Carl is in the military so we are not sure where we will be in another few years. After residency, the Air Force can send us anywhere they want. We "owe" four years after residency so I'm not sure where we will end up after that. Will we stay in? Will we get out? I don't know. All I know is that in 5,10, and 15 years I'd like to still be a mom who is happy and loving my life with my husband and children ( I'm thinking Miles and one more, but who knows... Plans change). I am hoping that by the time 15 years go by I will have figured out more of who I am and will be more comfortable with my life. I guess happy and healthy sum up my hopes for the next phases in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment