April 24, 2013

Day twenty three- favorite holiday

23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?

It's funny, but Carl and I discuss this often. We talk about what holidays we like and what ones we don't. We tend to have most of the same feelings, but there are a few holidays that Carl doesn't care about that I enjoy. I enjoy most holidays, even the smaller ones like St. Patrick's day.

I guess my very favorite holiday would have to be Christmas. I love Christmas because I love the together time. I love thinking of others and trying to come up with something they would enjoy. I love seeing the faces of others when they are seeing what fun thing I thought of for them. I especially love to see Miles and Carl. I love Christmas trees and the lights, hot chocolate and carols. I love the holiday stuff at church and the fun light displays, luminarias, . I just love everything about Christmas. It is fun and jolly and a great time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment